Mobile commerce innovations are revolutionizing global business. Marketers are being tasked to capitalize on these innovations, but the rapid pace of change and the massive volume of new information are making it difficult for them to stay current.
In response, Pyrim Technologies has launched the Mobile Commerce Support Service (MCSS); a leveraged marketing support offering designed to educate senior marketers on the rapidly changing mobile commerce ecosystem, which is composed of mobile wallets, marketing, payments, shopping, loyalty, services and their supporting omni-channel (online, in-store and social) extensions.
The MCSS is built upon a seven-component toolkit that is continually being updated and expanded.
- Guide to Mobile Commerce: A concise, but thorough explanation of the entire mobile commerce ecosystem as it then stands. It also includes descriptions of its many elements and supporting sub-components. (28 pages as of this month’s release)
- Consumer-Facing Solution Profiles: A detailed analysis, segmented by ecosystem elements and sub-components, of 100+ leading consumer-facing mobile commerce solutions. (300+ pages as of this month’s release)
- Mobile Commerce Matrix: A unified view of the mobile commerce ecosystem in which the consumer-facing solutions are mapped into the matrix. The Matrix has four key features:
- The Matrix is built in Microsoft Excel® to make it easy for marketers to see how industries are embracing mobile commerce.
- The Matrix provides hyperlinks to each of the detailed consumer-facing solution profiles in order to ease access to a given solution.
- The Matrix, where appropriate, employs legends to make it easier for marketers to understand certain solution profiles at a glance.
- The Matrix includes embedded text pop-ups throughout that explain ecosystem elements/sub-elements, legends and much more.
- Supplier Matrix: An Excel® matrix, with features similar to the Mobile Commerce Matrix, detailing suppliers of mobile commerce systems and infrastructure. (200+ suppliers as of this month’s release)
- Trends Analysis: A monthly report of the key events that are affecting the major trends that are influencing the state/direction of mobile commerce. (30+ pages as of this month’s release)
- Landscape Reporting: A monthly report on the mobile commerce landscape as influenced by the changing state of the consumer-facing solutions, changes to supplier infrastructure and recent market events. (5 pages as of this month’s release)
- Discussion Forums: A series of monthly, one-hour conference calls conducted in a town hall and/or WebEx format. Each call within the series will be focused on a different subscriber-influenced mobile commerce topic. The purpose of each call will be to collaboratively discuss the events, tends, questions, etc. related to that call’s topic.
Says Steve Gurley, Pyrim’s CEO and chief consultant: “Our clients pay us to continuously research the rapidly changing mobile commerce ecosystem on their behalf, report our findings to them through toolkit updates and then enhance their understanding through collaborative discussion sessions.”
A MCSS subscription includes a single-user toolkit license, eleven monthly updates to toolkit components 1 – 6, a monthly summary of key toolkit changes, access to the monthly discussion forums and an email alerting service that notifies subscribers when there are key events that could significantly impact the state of mobile commerce.
For more information on the MCSS or for information on how to subscribe, click here.